- HHV Series Viri Homology, Testing and Treatment
- What are the HHV Viri?
- Exposure, Testing and Cross-reactivity
- IgM versus IgG
- Lab limitations
- Will the titers change?
- Signs and Symptoms
- Acute exposure
- Chronic or reactivation
- Multiple HHV in one person “infectious mass”
- What is a “frequent flier”
- How are they different to treat?
- When should you check for other things
- Testing versus Sn/Sx and Outcomes
- Do you treat to lab resolution?
- Effect of Mold, Atypical pneumonias, Lyme etc.
- Mitochondria and Sn/Sx
- Use of the “Anderson Eight” to troubleshoot
Original Webinar and blogs:
Other links of note: